dissabte, 11 de març del 2017

What it means to live alone?

Nowadays my parents are in a trip, right now they are in Cuba to see the complete family and they will stay there a few days, exactly 25.
I think it is so great for them because they are living  in Spain since seven years ago, and since then until now they have not seen their parents, my grandparents, or their best friends.

Well, what it the point of this? Actually the point is that my brother and I should be alone during those days and do the right things to survive to this new experience. Well the question is, what is it the right thing we have to do?

I have to confess at the beginning of this adventure I was really afraid and maybe a little frightened too, to pass thoses days without my parents however with my brother, and I have to confess too that he's a really difficult person, because he's so special and his character and ideology is so different than mine, he's a cold person, and I usually express all my feelings and thoughts, and he is the opposite person than me.

Resultado de imagen de cuba viaje
But, well it's not so difficult as I think. We have to do a lot of tasks in home, it is exhausting do all alone, just my brother and me. But we are carry on, we keep calm and we get along well, maybe much better than I thought. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada