divendres, 10 de març del 2017

"Jung Typology Test"



I agree with this "description" of me, yes, I actually think it is a description of me. I have to confess that I did this "Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test" with my big brother, who can help me seeing the external side of my personality and tell me what he actually things too.
 I'm a really Introvert person, I actually have a inner person inside, and I think I have a very spiritual side too. My brother says I'm more Sensing than Intuitive, but I don't think so, I'm a intuitive person who has to analyze the external world to feel good inside myself, comfortable, But it is not something to judge, it is just I like to meet the peolple with whom I am. Of course I'm more Feeling than Thinking, I think the logical thinking is not my strong point, my point is to connect with the people around me, and make them feel good and feel good with them too. Perceiving... well, I think in politicals o critical topics I'm maybe a fair person, the most, but with other thermes I always try to understand everyone and make them feel right. So, finally I think it is a right test of me, and I agree with that.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada