dissabte, 11 de març del 2017

Description of a person

In this description of a person I have chosen one of my classmates, well my shadow, because we are toghether in all the classe. I knew her two years ago, but I actually met her like a friend last year. Her name is Isàlia, she is an humanistic student and she loves arts, so she wants to study philology. Her current hobby is to play the piano and she actually loves her German lessons. By the way, she loves to study!
Resultado de imagen de foto silueta persona con lupa
Speaking about appearence, she's a casual girl, I mean her style is very comfortable and cute. The colours which she's used to wearing are neutral, not strong or bright colour, just neutral. She never wears handbag she usually wears a backpack or just she doesn't. 
Her outfits are actually simple or maybe sportive, she wears jeans and jerseys very normal jerseys, no stripes and no patterns, just with plain shoes. She never wears rings, necklaces, bracelets or earings, and if she does, it is so strange.

About her personality she's addicted to pizza and she's obsessed with the "diacriticals accents". She is a very normal girl, maybe very energetic too and hard working. She is the most generous person than I aver have the pleasure to me.

In my opinion, she is the classmate I have in class, she always helps me and she's very tolerant with me and finally she is an amazing person. It is a great and big support for me.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada