diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

Ed Sheeran's new album.

Resultado de imagen de ed sheeran ÷
Well, I realized that I did each and every one of the blog entries listening the Ed Sheeran's new album, and I don't know actually what to do, so I'm happy to think that I can comment and share with all of you my real favourite music, you know, that type of music that when you're listen it just makes you smile and that makes you jump for joy, amazing right? Well let's to see.

After all I'm happy because I'm doing my last news post (now sounds "Shape Of You"). 
I'm extremely happy because Ed Sheeran's new album (he wrote in these last three years like 100 songs... it's a pity they can't be all of them in the album) went on sales March 3, after these three years in solitary confinement. His last work was "x" (Multiply), published in 2014, and the past was "+" (Plus). Well, now it is "÷" the third work of his career, (Divide) okay, maybe it is funny, but it's so interesting too. (Sounding "Happier" now... ups!  actually sounding "Dive")

"The third album is on the way and it's the best I've done so far. I'll see you all next fall, thanks for being amazing, "he said in December 2015, when he left the networks. His return came in mid-December 2016, when he published a blue image in his accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, which confirmed that the third album was on the way. And I have to confess, if you see around this entry, I mean my blog I think you can understand that my favourite colour is blue (if you can't, ask to the turtle on the left), so yes, I love that, so much too. (Right now: "What Do I Know?" -Amazing-).

On January 6, Ed Sheeran presented the two songs, which quickly climbed to the top of digital streaming platforms. I have to be honest, I was a little (just a little) disapponited. I liked it but not as much as I love his others songs. I mean, I love Ed because his lyrics and melodies are special, relaxed, and he's really concient of what he says, and what he's trying to say. And I think these two were not exactly that, maybe more "Rihanna" or other style. (I say Rihanna because the first song was being written for her, but Ed liked it too much and decided to put a touch of it.) So I was thinking: I can't wait for all this new music to come. 
But the album was out, and YES, again Ed Sheeran published an AMAZING album, and made me smile with every song and jump for joy. So want to give thanks to him for creates an amazing world into us. ("Supermarket Flowers", maybe the best.)

These are all the songs in the album. I recommend you to listen all ot them, but if not, at least the ones that I put on the text. :) You have a link in each song. 


Imagen relacionada1. Eraser
2. Castle On The Hill
3. Dive
4. Shape Of You
Resultado de imagen de divide ed sheeran album5. Perfect
6. Galway Girl
7. Happier
8. New Man
9. Hearts Don't Break Round Here
10. What Do I Know?
11. How Would You Feel (Paean)
12. Supermarket Flowers
13. Barcelona
14. Bibia Be Ye Ye
15. Nancy Mulligan
16. Save Myself

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada