dissabte, 11 de març del 2017

My style.



Technically and according to this quiz, my style is "Romantic", well looking at the pictures I think it is right, I agree with the result. The colour I often wear in casual outfits is white, well actually bright colours. And as you can see, the girls in the image wear light and special clothes. But I don't wear only clothes like that, I love black and long dresses, and skirts too, usually when I dress up to go out with my friends I use dark colours or almost always black (like the girl in the middle of the picture). I wear dark clothes, wide and big clothes, jerseys and scarves... Well, I think the most important thing that defines us, and our style is how we feel wearing this outfit, and the most important thing for me is to be comfortable and feel good about myself. 

These are outfits that I would wear on a normal day, simple and comfortable, I actually never wear prints or printed on the tops or stripes, I really don't like it. I love boots, scarf, and jerseys. I like old styles, maybe a little more carefree, but if I feel fine, all will be fine.


Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen de outfits tumblrResultado de imagen de outfits tumblr


http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/personality/quizreport.php?title=whats-your-personal-fashion-style&sid=NjA0ODAyMTU=

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada