dimarts, 7 de juny del 2016

My decision, Bye ESO


Resultado de imagen de the best is yet to comeWell, I don't know what I want in my future and what I do in this moment. Finally, I was 15 and I will pass to baccalaureate ("bachillerato") and I don't know with accuracy what do. I love languages and art, history, so humanistic... But what I want study ispsychology... So I need a scientific base. It's very hard for me, I think with a humanistic I can study psychology, but no. And now I will think and reflect about my future and what I want in this moment.


I have been thinking and I think I will make a "Humanistic school". But, why? Why I'm sure of it? Really, I don't know, and this makes me scared. Well, one day I'm in a Latin class, with my teacher, Loreto, and then I will decide. At this moment I feel part of this class, I feel in my place or in my "home".I really want to do.
I will do humanities or maybe social, but I don't want to come into a science class and think: What do I do here? So I'm fine at home... :)

                                                      
Resultado de imagen de art or scientific

                                                      And you? What will you do?



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada