diumenge, 5 de juny del 2016

"Love and other drugs"

Amor y otras drogasTitle: Love and other drugs.

I think this film is very spontaneous, amusing and amasing. It beging like a comedy but really what happens it's very important in their lives...

Maggie (Hathaway) is an alluring free spirit who won't let anyone - or anything - tie her down. But she meets her match in Jamie (Gyllenhaal), whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
- Written by Twentieth Century Fox


In this movie I like the way the characters fall in love, totally against, one day they realize that she loves him, and he loves her. It's very spontaneous and funny! You don't suffer seeing the film, so everything occurs in the perfect moment and you enyoyed this. I really think that this is very important when you see a film. And at the end of the film you empathize with the illness of Maggie (parkinson). She is very strong but it is too hard to bear. They are very afraid, but they support each other. I feel the romanticism in the film. :)

I don't remember what I don't like in the film... So I can assure that I love everything in this film.


****WORTH SEEING, BRILLIANT.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada