dimarts, 7 de juny del 2016

Italy!

For one year we prepared this trip, and finally it was coming!!! And now I am going to explain to you our itinerary of the trip!

The day. 29th of March.



I woke up at four o'clock very asleep. I look all, and I say Goodbye to my bed and my home. I'm very happy... We took the bus to went to Barcelona. Every student had a booklet with information about the most interesting places. The trip in the bus was very funny... Some students were sleeping, and others were very exciting. We arrived at Barcelona Airport and we waited for 2 hours. Finally, we get on the plane. The trip was very short... I wanted more!!! Then... we took the bus and we went to Pisa. We visited the famous "Pisa" and we dinner for Pisa.



Finally, we took the bus and we went to Lucca, a fantastic medieval city. In the afternoon we made a short excursion through Lucca. Our Hotel was in Montecatini. The rooms were not very good... But the company in class yes!
We had dinner at the Hotel and at the night we have taken a walk for Montecatini. And when we returned to the hotel I was sooo tired.


30th of March.

We woke up at 7 o'clock and we had come down to breakfast. We went to Florence. It was wonderful, I like so much!

We visited "IL Duomo". It was incredible. I like very much the external structure... Very beautiful.

The Duomo was possible to see all Florence. It was really the best views of the city.


At lunch time we bought a pizza and we had eaten it in a restaurant.
When we finished, we went in "Piazza DI la Signoria". In this square the teachers had prepared a "gimncana" for us. It was what I liked most. I did with Joel Bosch, Nico Rosás and Nil Nicolau and it was wonderful... We visited all that we found.
 We went to dinner in the street... It was very funny.
We took the bus and we went to the Hotel in Montecatini.


31st of March.


I woke up at 7:30, I'm just very asleep. We went in bus to Siena... And we visited the cathedral, it was really very interesting. Then, like every day, we had free time for eat and do other things, like visited the city. At three o'clock we took the bus to go to Rome. This trip lasted three or four hours...
We arrived at the hotel. It was better than the other hotel and the bedroom was very good! And the company on this occasion too.
We dinner at a restaurant near the hotel and we go to take a walk for Rome... The city was perfect.




1st of April.
We woke up at 7:30. We did turns to go to breakfast. Then, we went to Vatican City. We went to the metro. When we arrived, we walked to the Vatican. It was beautiful. We waited for enter and we play at cards. Then we went to the "Piazza Navona" and we had free time to lunch. We found the teachers and made a tour of Rome. We saw the pantheon and we rested. We had dinner in a restaurant, very good food! In the
night we visited "La Fontana DI Trevi". It was incredible.

We returned at the hotel and then some students with some teacher went to eat an ice-cream, In Giolliti, it was the best moment with friends... Finally we returned at the hotel and go to the bed after a long day.


2nd of April.

We woke up in the morning and I went to breakfast.

We did the suitcase. And we went to the Coliseum and saw ther interior. I expected more of the Colisseum, and I realize that it is a fantastic place, I think in the lifes of them and I feel much compassion. We went to Piazza Navona and we had free time for lunch and bought food. We walked a lot... It was really a fantastic day! With the teachers and students the atmosfere is very cool!
I miss this...
We embarked at twelve o'clock and began to move about 1 hour later. The ship was enormous, but the cabins were tiny. It was the night and the city was illuminated. Fantastic


The last day, 3th of April.

We woke up so late, at twelve o'clock.
I had breakfast with a little group. We had breakfast with them.
Then went to play cards in the best room of the ship. The "jungle speed", was fantastic! Finally, we arrived in Barcelona and very fast we go to the bus and come to Castelló...

The best experience with them... I love Italy. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada