diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2016

My optional subjects

Now I'm in "the post-compulsory studies", and I can choose my subjects. So, this is the "first important choise" that we make in our lifes because that choice leads us to our careers or provides us to a future about what we want to do, or study.

Resultado de imagen de literature tumblrSo I made my difficult choise and it was so hard to me. In 4th of ESO I was convinced I wanted to study biology and make the "scientific baccalaureate", but luckily I ever wanted to do Latin and I chose this too in 4th of Eso. So I did Biology, Latin and Info (computing) like a optional subjects. I got a 9 in Biology, but a 10 in Latin also, in info too but that doesn't matter, it was easy... 

At this moment I enoy Biology, but so much Latin. In Maths I wasn't doing very well, so I started to ask me if something else could be much better for me because Maths and science were the ones that made me feel bad and stress, the opposite of what I wanted. Then I thought about how good I was in Latin and maybe I wanted that for me, feel good with what I do, always. Science were very competitive and everyone wanted to be the best in all moment, so I didn't feel good with this. 

At the end of the course, I was very convinced that I didn't want to be stress, because I had already overcome it. But unfortunately I was also very convinced that I wanted to stdy prychology too... So that was my problem. In the summer I thought and thought again, and I decided, I prefer to be happy in my present, and have time to choose what I wanted to do from what I liked instead of spending two years of my life doing something wrong for me, somehting that made me unhappy.

So now I'm here, because I made the choise of my life, and I'm very proud of this. Actually, I really like the side where I am. avoiding  the bullying from my ex-classmates, well it is just a joke.
Now I'm doing like a optionals subjects, Latin, Greek, Literature, and History. History maybe is more difficult for me, but my first exam was very well, I'm proud again. Latin and Greek with Loreto are so great, what I actually like and want to do, and finally Literature are fun, and interesting. 
I was convinced if I didn't do these subjects I would always regret it. So I repeat, do one thing when you really like it, it's the best things that can exist. 

2 comentaris:

  1. I've passed trough the same issue a couple years ago... it seems that your life will deppend only from a decision and is so stressfull... But at the end you always make it, you only need to know yourself very well, you already know that... so I'm glad you chosen right.
    I'm pretty sure you will succeed and you will accomplish all the goals this path will put in front of you, and also i'm very proud you decided to study Latin, we have a great teacher in our center and you'll learn a lot of interesting and usefull things. We both know that my brother is more like a crazy smart scientist and he doesn't go this path, so I'm glad you do ;)

    ResponElimina