diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2016

Holidays in France.

The last summer, my boyfriend invited me to spend a few days with him and his mother on a trip, because her sister was studying in France and we were going to visit her. She was in France to learn the language and live a little more. She was studying in a beatiful place, it was fantastic, everything around you was nature, peace and harmony.
Really I'm still in love with that place, and I plan to visit it some day when I have the resources to do it. But it isn't only the place, and the beauty, but also the people was fantastic, they really wanted you to feel good. They help you, and help each other, so everyone help. That was the first impression for me.
But that is not all, we visite a forest, oh, it was a very big and beatiful forest, the best forest that I have ever seen. Just fantastic, we spend the day at the forest, we walk so much, and we see the biggest trees. The forest is called "La Forêt de Tronçais". I think I can pass all the trip in this forest, but it is so cold too...
We passed Sant Jordi there too, and it was very different and special, there it is customary to go all white to live the summer and together make a bonfire... We danced and we had a lot of fun. For me it was a moment very special in my life, to know new cultures and customs to do things that maybe are better or more special. So it was the best trip and experience in my summer... Really I love it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada