diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2016

A new friend at home.

A few days ago, I had only one cat, that's fun, because now I have two. My "original cat" is named Gary, he is a white beatiful cat. He came home three years ago because I found him in the street and me and my family picked up him and we take him at home. He is a cat very lonely and sometimes grumpy, but if you don't treat him like a crybaby he is a very special cat, and so lovely.

Nala sleeping. 
Gary sleeping

But some days ago, I was doing my homeworks and my mother told me a little kitten was in our street and she was hungry and alone, I thought that I had seen her before. I thought going to give her food and give her some help because she is so little. I have cat food in house for Gary, of course, so I took it and I went down to give her.

Me and my mom open the door and call her, and it was a matter of seconds that she entered into the garage. Certainly she was so hungry and alone, she caressed us and she was very affectionate with us, as if she always knew us.

At the moment of leaving her out. her little face watching me and my mom like a desolate baby, really she looked like that... It was so sad, and my mom, actually not me, said that we would let her spend the night at home, and once she get home, and found her site, seriously she had found already her house. And so far, live with us. Her name is Nala.

At the beginning, Gary was so confused and angry, he so lonely and receive visits is not his best point, so he was not very kind or friendly with her, he grunted and avoided her. She was so scared because Gary did not leave room for her, so she was not welcome for him. But she is small and a little cat, and she annoys him all the time with her games. So he ended up playing with her...

They are so fun when they play together!

1 comentari:

  1. Oh my god they're so sweet!!!! Lily you're truly a Cat caretaker!! I love so much the people who helps the animals!! I wish I could do it too... but most of them run from me when they see me :( Maybe I'm scary? Anyways I always thought to keep a cat for me but my house is a little bit small, and It also could keep me company with me because my mother works almost all the day and most of the time I spend it alone, so an animal friend would be good for me :3 . I hope you get along well with you cats !! See you! Remember animals will not betray you as much as you keep care for them! :3

    ResponElimina