dissabte, 19 de març del 2016

Face to face, photo descripcion!

Well, this is my picture, and I find that on a website called “PEXELS”.


This image was taken from a medium shot. At first sight, it’s very striking and peaceful. In this image we can see a beautiful lake with two powerful stones and one man of backs in the middle of the photo.  


I like the colour of the sky. It’s very spontaneous and natural like the colour reflex in the water, it’s very relaxing too. The anorak that he wears makes me feel cool thus I can feel the breath of air that he is breathing in this moment. In the background, we can see the white mountains, and in the foreground there is a man. I imagine the man like a “free spirit”. And I like that.


I like very much that the man doesn’t look at the camera. I really like the photos like that. So another detail is the perfect position in the photo, the symmetric angle between the centre of the stones and the head of the men.


I don’t know what is the intention of the photograph, even so what the image transmitted to me is peace and love. Love for the world, and nature, actually I CAN BELIEVE in the humanity when I see this picture.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada