dilluns, 18 de gener del 2016

My New Year's Resolutions

In 2016 I would like to get better in...

1- Diet and exercice. I think keep fit it's basical to be well, heathy, and then but not less important, be happy.

2- Studies. I would like get a better marks and be a person with capabilities in a future and not a simple person with a simple work. I would like wake up happy because I love my work.

3- Intrapersonal. I would like feel better with me, and my interior person, because I like my person, but in this moment, many things make me feel bad or wrong in this place.

4- Interpersonal. If I feel better with me, I would like to make other people feel better. And that would keep me so happy.

5- Be happy with the person I love. And what else would make me happy?



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada