diumenge, 20 de març del 2016

"My tall sister"


Well, I will speak about my "tall sister". I met her in the fifth grade of primary school, she was as tall as me, so we were the "talls sisters".

I am grateful for this moment because now I know what is a good friend. She can seem to be unconcerned for everything and a person who is all the same to her quite, but I know exactly who is she. She is the person who calls me at 3 a.m. to make me feel better and to make me smile. She is the person who appears in my house to get me to see the beautiful world in which we live, and only she knows as makes me see that. she is a disaster, she is the queen of disaster (you should see her bedroom), but yet she is a perfect person. 


I have lived with she thousands of moments like this. In this picture, we were in "Lloret de Mar", her aunt is employed in a camping, and we ge each summer to pass great days. At this moment we are in the bathroom, and I brush my teeth, so she went to take a picture but I turned around before (It was very funny). This is just one moment among many... Now I'm very busy with school and other thing, so we see ourselves less, and the truth is that I miss her... I hope this summer everything return to being normal.

I would go with her to the apocalypse, because she love the zombies.





In this video appears she and my cat.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada