diumenge, 28 de maig del 2017

New feelings.

Yesterday night I watched "Into the wild" and I stayed absolutely shocked while I was watching the film. So, "amazing" is the best way to describe that feeling, the story, the facts, just amazing.

Probably, you -whoever you are- have watched the movie (if you haven't go watch it right now) so you know more o less what the feeling is after living that story.

A lot of people around me had recomended it for a long time but it was one of this things you say "yes, I will watch it" but you don't really mean it. Three days ago I discovered the soundtrack, And I decided to finally watch the movie.

What can I say? It's amazing, perfect. I wish I could met a boy like Alexander Supertramp. An intelligent and restless guy who, after finishing college, goes to see the world carring nothing and only with one purpose: finding himself through life and wild nature.

After one day of seeing this film I can say I still shocked. It just touched me so deeply. The story is great, the main character is unbelieveble; how strong, sensible and sensitive he is! And in the whole film there's so much humanity and purity. Human essence, biggest health. I loved it. 

And it is based in real facts! Christopher McCandless was the really guy, it is unbelieveble.

Imagen relacionada
Film poster
Imagen relacionada
The real one, Christopher McCandless















And well, there are some quotes I love from the film, well from Christopher McCandless:

“Happiness [is] only real when shared”

“I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong... to measure yourself at least once.”

“So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada